A business built on values and purpose
We care, we take responsibility, we lead
We are serious about taking care of the communities and places where we operate. It matters to our talents, our clients, our investors, our future workforce, and all the other people we come into contact with, and it matters to us.
In everything we do, we act as a responsible, trusted leader in our field, with environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles embedded throughout the business and driven at the highest level of the organization.
We drive forward on ESG at both global and local level:
- Group-wide ambitions, guidelines and initiatives create a shared vision and common targets, promoting ESG buy-in and continuous improvement across all our geographies.
- Our commitment to the highest ethical standards is delivered through robust governance, embodied in our Group Code of Ethics, which all staff commit to, and our Group Diversity & Inclusion Initiative ensures we reflect the communities we serve.
- Our Group-wide goals and initiatives provide a shared sense of purpose and direction to our local teams, who contribute through activities relevant to their own communities – whether that’s reforestation programs in Madagascar or partnerships with local NGOs in Latam or Eastern Europe.
We monitor our activity through KPIs at local and Group level to track progress, provide transparency and drive improvement. As well as signing up to the voluntary UN Global Compact, we engage with external CSR audit and accreditation initiatives at local level, holding the Responsibility Europe CSR Label 2021 and the highest level of the Engaged CSR Label.
Our objective is to achieve sustainable growth, recognizing our corporate responsibility to help address the climate and biodiversity crisis. That includes:
- Across the Group, taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint, from waste management and recycling initiatives to home-working models that cut travel emissions
- At local level, delivering change on multiple fronts, from having our own eco-offices and eco-mobility schemes to supporting tree-planting and biodiversity programs
Our objective is to make a positive impact on the communities where we live and operate and to create an inclusive and nurturing working environment. Activity ranges from our global Women@Comdata program to promoting employment of people with disabilities to partnerships with local education and health NGOs.
Our objective is to conduct our business ethically, in line with the law and our own Code of Ethics, and to show integrity in how we deal with our stakeholders. That includes having strong policies on whistle-blowing, anti-corruption, and data protection, promoted and enforced at all levels of the organization, and introducing ESG reporting as part of our governance framework.