- A potential new vision of the car for many consumers, not as an asset to own, but as part of an overall transportation service;
- The digital connectedness which changes the relationship between customers and brands; It also enables OEM for the first time to interact directly with the car owner not through a dealer network
- New concerns around the ecology and around ethics;
- A change in the historic competitive model, based for many years solely on “product first”
- New digital distribution models are emerging and there is strong pressure on margins.
As a player in the automotive sector, many have positioned the customer experience as a strategic pillar of this transformation. The customer relationship must become a major lever of differentiation and contribute to the development of a strong affinity between your customers and your brand.
The challenges are to build a customer relationship that delivers:
- More simplicity and consistency between channels
- More presence at key moments for the customer
- More personalization and proximity
- More support on a daily basis
- More relational and more emotional attitude
As an internationally recognized partner in the automotive sector, we have developed a range of comprehensive services to help automotive players improve the experience of their retail and business customers.